Monday, May 20, 2013

FOTD: Bold Lips

Hi guys!
Today's "face of the day" is rather focused on my lip color, Yu. I picked this color up yesterday along with the three MUFE lipsticks and I have to say...this bright pink is just too good!

Just imagine the color payoff of a stain, the creaminess of a lipstick, and the precision of a lip liner. This is what NARS lip pencil has accomplished. This shade is almost an exact dupe of MUFE Rouge Artiste Intense in 36 (which is sold out online and in stores, damn them!). These lip pencils retail for about $25 before tax.

I love how super creamy this pencil is and how intense the color is without transferring. I have a problem of lipstick transferring to the space between my lips and chin when I eat and I've just demolished a pot pie with no problem. Color is still going strong!

This pink/fuchsia is almost radioactive in brightness so please keep your eye look simple and understated unless the circus is your career path. Below is my FOTD:

Picture



Face:
MUFE Pro Finish Powder in 127 Golden Sand
MAC MSFN in Medium Plus
FIx Plus sprayCheeks:
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (very light dusting)
no blush

Eyes:
Revlon Colorstay Liner in Black Brown
Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
UD Naked Basics
MUFE Aqua Brow Gel

Lips:
Aquaphor as lip balm
Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Yu

That's all folks! Hope your Monday is going alright. I'm going to get started on my essay due Thursday and then head off to class.

Let me know of any other bright pinks you're gonna rock this summer. I'm looking to troll MAC's online shop to check out Full Fuchsia, Girl About Town, and Show Orchid during class and look up some swatches.
-Be

No comments:

Post a Comment